Wednesday, August 31, 2011

blink


what will happen, will i dream? i am too scared to close my eyes......

so what can i say of what i am and what can i do with what i have. what can i say that i have when i dont understand what i am? how can one person be so lost in another and so filled with eternal determination when theres no way it can besustained.

so what do i do now?
what do i do now?

do i get on my knees and beg for salvation?

do i accept defeat and disappear in shame?

do i just unveil my scars and display what ive done to myself?

do i fall into the spiraling downfall of my inner peace?

what am i?
where do i stand?

i cant bear this albatross around my neck. every note i hear, every flower i smell, every sunset i see, every feather i caress, and every drop of honey that graces my tongue....

its meaningless.

do i even belong? do i even...whatever...i dont know what to say..

and what will happen, will i dream? i am too scared to close my eyes....for a second, please hold me...

No comments:

Post a Comment